The Personal Data Policy covers the following:
c. Information We Collect
d. Use of the Information We Collect
f. Statements and Consent
g. Contact us
- Owner means the party who manages and regulates the ummatimes media nets
- Customer / You / Yourself means the party who uses or interacts with our services / products.
- Personal Data means data or information about yourself that can be personally identified and obtained through our website, such as your name, address, occupation, telephone number and other information that can identify you as a user.
- Website means Our website at www.ummatimes.com
This Personal Data Policy applies on the ummatimes.com website
c. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect some Personal Data that is directly provided by you as follows:
- Demographics: gender, occupation,
- Other information from you, which is uploaded or provided to us.
d. USE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use and provide your Personal Data, for the following purposes:
- To provide the latest information and news: We use Personal Data such as name, address, demographics, with customers, such as notifying customers regarding the latest information and news from us.
- To provide support or other services: We may use your Personal Data to provide support or other services related to transactions that have been carried out by Customers, such as Customer complaints, Customer calls, confirmations.To provide ads that suit you: We will use your non-personally-identifiable attributes and cookies information to serve the advertisements that best suit you.
- To get your suggestions and input: We can ask Customers to provide suggestions, so that information is more in line with what Customers need and are interested in (for example via comments or via email).
f. STATEMENT AND APPROVAL
g. CONTACT US
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central of Java - Indonesia