Rarely do people know! The benefits of cleaning the nose with water
Familiar common illness flu or influenza!
Flu has become commonplace these days, flu is a disease that attacks the nose, throat and lungs. The flu can be transmitted to other people (person to person) due to breathing air, sneezing and touching objects contaminated with the flu virus from an infected person.
A sign that a person has the flu or influenza
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- sore throat
- dry cough
- Causes of susceptibility to flu or influenza
- weak immune system
- work or live in the general sphere
- unhealthy body or lack of rest
- have certain medical conditions such as diabetes, asthma and heart disease
Treatment of flu or influenza
- consumption of lots of water: our bodies consist of 60-70% fluids to maintain the balance of the body's systems, according to research consuming lots of water can help to get rid of toxins in our bodies.
- concocting herbal drinks: a combination of turmeric and honey (warm) is believed to be useful for maintaining our body's immunity.
Prevention of flu or influenza
One of the ancient ways used by followers of Islam to prevent flu or influenza is clean the nose, by inhaling water and then removing it again. Because the nose is the main respiratory tract for air in and out of the body, when this main respiratory tract breathes air that is contaminated with viruses and we do not clean it, we can be sure of the potential for viruses which enter the body. This method has been proven since the time of Islamic civilization to reduce the potential for flu or influenza and other viruses that cause disease. The Muslims practice this method, at least 5 times a day when cleaning themselves before they worship.
Post a Comment